Holiday cleaning may be able to wait until next week but if you just listed your home you'll want to take a look at our post-holiday clean up tips:
1. Use a lint roller to pick up fallen pine needles.
2. Rubbing alcohol can remove sap from washable clothing, knit gloves, and rugs...just be sure to spot test first.
3. Use a hairdryer to quickly blast dust off of artificial garlands & trees before storing.
4. Wrap strings of lights around a piece of cardboard for easy storage & less hassle when it's time to pull them out next season.
5. Coordinate Christmas tree take-downland curbside pick-up.
6. Before cleaning your fireplace, sprinkle damp tea leaves onto the ash first to prevent ash dust from spreading.
7. Prevent snow & mud being tracked into your home by investing in a boot tray & rugs for each doorway.
Before you know it, we'll be ready for spring cleaning!