5 Activities to Beat the Heat this Summer!
With record high temperatures and excessive heat warnings this summer, you may be tempted to stay home in the air conditioning.
We found 5 places to get you out of the house & beat the heat all summer long!
1. Canoeing, kayaking or rafting down the fastest river in Indiana, Whitewater River in Brookville, Indiana or the Little Miami River in Oregonia, Ohio at Morgan’s Outdoor Adventures.
2. Cool off at Kings Island's Soak City. A family waterpark with over 15 wild rides, a lazy river, concessions & cabanas for relaxing.
3. Plan a visit to Newport Aquarium. Summer Shark event is going on now. You can meet the new baby shark & even touch a shark!
4. Smale Park's Splash Pad! The park features two “splash fountains” where kids can play in the water & it's free. Be sure to check out all the other fun things to do while you're there!
5. Head to Florence Cinemark for Summer Movie Clubhouse, where you can see a movie for $1.00! Don't forget your coupon for $2 off a large drink or popcorn!